It's finally ready to ship!!!!!!!!!
I AM DOOONNNE PACKING!!! I have written out my forms, signed all books and done all your personal requests!! (hopefully correctly!!) The pile is really big and took a long time..... wow thank you it's very... overwhelming looking at where these books will go..! I hope you guys enjoy this book!!
How shipping works!
- I will contact each batch a few days before shipping them out. There are 5 batches so I will be sending around 50 at a time. Batches are according to your pre-order number. Please do not send me notes about your address before I contact you, it will confuse me.
- Please reply with an OK to ship! If you need to change your address or ask me to hold onto your book until it's a better time for you, please say!
- I will not ship your book until I get your OK. If you miss the planned shipping date, that's fine! I'll just ship whatever closest day I visit the post after!
- I will send a batch every Monday-Tuesday and Friday-Saturday until shipping is done. It depends on the day with better weather!
- Please wait 1-3 weeks after for arrival! Please be on the lookout if the post man misses you- that means you have to pick up your book at your local post office. If you miss picking the books up after a while they get sent back to me;; ( I will contact you about it if that ever happens, no worries!)
They are packed in a bubble mailer. I will mark all the packages as GIFT to help get through customs faster! I will also write "Please do not fold or bend".
I didn't end up posting the pre-order bonus previews whoops, so here it is!
Just a very small gag comic about yuyuko's experience with fast food...
You also get a unique numbered shiny card!
Thank you for being patient! I hope the mailing goes without any problems... but since I am a one person team please contact me if you have anything to say! Thank you again!
→Batch1 shipped 13/02.
→Holding onto 18. Need reply from 39.
→Batch2 shipped 16/02
→Need reply from 57
→Batch3 shipped 19/02
→Need reply from 148
→Batch4 shipped 23/02
→Need reply from 202, 206, 214, 225, 250
All sent!!! Just waiting on a few replies!!
The winner of the Zorua was ~xEddietan
Pre-orders for Touhou Ilustration Fanbook vol.2, Phantasmagoria, are now open! Lots of improvement from two years ago and a wider range of goodies included! Lots of hard work trying to get these pieces done in time;; But I'm excited to finally present them in book form!!
There are 250 slots available for pre-order. Pre-orders will end officially on the 31st of January 2013. HOWEVER if the slots are full, they will end earlier. The books will be shipped, shortly, whenever this period ends. (Unless it's festive season because it's not too good to ship out large amounts packages during the most hectic period of the year.)
<26/01/13 Current status is 250 confirmed!! will reply notes tomorrow morning, journal update mid next week -> shipping starts feburary
Many unseen pictures, awesome guests and the crossover contest winners! It also has a few comics and process/makings. Also a spread on how to draw frills and bows! -> please follow this link to tumblr to see the bigger images
❀ MAIN INFO:
This is the same specs and price as the first volume.Full colour!
Paperback + Perfect BindingSize:
Us Letter (8.5" x 11")(215.9 mm × 279.4 mm)Pages:
40 (excluding cover)Price:
$27 Australian! A close currency with USCharacters:
As many characters as possible from PC games up
I am only doing one print run! So once this book sells out, this book will sell out forever.
❀ GUEST ARTISTS:
We also have the winners from
Everyone has contributed really, really, really lovely pieces that must be seen! I can't express how amazing they are ;_;
❀ SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
A single book sent via international airmail will cost $8
– and within Australia; $4
The packaging is thick and I always write "PLEASE DO NOT FOLD OR BEND!". I will also mark the packages as "gift" to help things get through customs!
If you wish to order more than one copy or the other book that is currently in stock
, international post goes up to $15 because of weight; Registered shipping is $25 international
. $6 within Australia. Registering shipping means that it is insured, thus, I can only guarantee delivery for registered airmail shipping. In return though it.... is......... a ridiculous price. I have no responsibility for lost items.(Normal shipping is pretty safe from experience, occasionally unclaimed letters get sent back to me. There will always be a chance however it does get lost; )
This is what I can definitely accept worldwide:
In specific areas I can accept many, many more.( probably 90% of all credit or debit cards) This is check-able at [step 4] below.
Payment will be done via Paypal's merchant feature. (so you do not need a paypal account!)
For Australians I can accept Bank Transfer, also mailmoney/money order as long as I'm not responsible for the risks!;
❀ HOW TO ORDER:
Just for preorder stage, I want to be able to oversee them them manually. So! Here are the steps;
- 1. Titled along the lines of "ORDER", Please send me a note filling out these details v. I prefer DA since it separates my other emails, but those without a DA account can fill this form by sending me a email at: Namieis@hotmail.com
+++ Your email- the one to send the invoice to.
+++Which book and how many copies to order: (touhou XX)
+++Residence: (Australia/Elsewhere) Confirming postal address is @ step 5, not here
+++Register the parcel?: (Y/N) "No" will be sent via normal airmail, cheaper than registered.
+++Extra note(s): (optional small requests you would like me to do)
I will sign all books unless you tell me not to sign it!
- 2. I will send you an invoice to your email. I will also reply when I do. I'll try to reply within 24 hours but when I'm busy do not worry if my reply is late ;;
- 3. Follow instructions in the email. Here you can pay with any of the methods mentioned above.
- 4. Once payment is cleared I will send you another note, giving your preorder number and confirming your address. Please reply with any changes, etc. Congratulations you now have your pre-order slot!
- 5. Items should be shipped by batches early February the latest, late January earliest (TBA) Before I ship anything I will ask for your OK checking your address again.
Especially during the first week, it might take me longer than a day to get to you!;
I cannot sell on amazon. But can put a slot up on ebay if you are willing to pay for ebay fees!
❀ PRE-ORDER BONUS:The preorder bonus this time is a small gag comic!!
But I do not have a preview yet... because I am still frantically drawing it OTL but I'll update things here when I am ready and I think it will be 8 pages. All preorders will get a copy of that bonus book!For people who purchase the Poket party book with preordering
, or have purchased it in November, well hey I just so happen to have this spare Zorua Takura Tomy plush!
Zorua is my favourite pokemon ok!! I'll leave it up for grabs as a raffle prize!
If you have any questions not answered, please drop a comment and I'll do my best to answer in my time!